CSA Beach Rules
To help keep the beach safe and clean, PLEASE:
- Swim at your own risk. No lifeguard is on duty.
- Stay off the dunes. Our Cape Cod landscape is fragile.
- Display your beach parking lot tag on your rear view mirror. Only current red CSA beach parking lot tags are valid. Violators will be towed.
- Remove all trash from beach and parking lot. No glass containers are permitted.
- Do not store personal property on the beach or in the beach parking lot area.
- Use bike rack. No bikes should be on the beach pathway.
- Keep your dog leashed at all times, and clean up all dog waste.
- Follow all fire safety rules. Small, contained cook fires are permitted with prior approval from the Sandwich Fire Department. Call 508-888-0525 each day for permission. Use only clean, nail-free firewood, and keep all fires below the high tide mark, away from the dunes. Extinguish all fires before leaving and remove debris.
- Respect swimmers safety when you’re fishing, kayaking, boating, etc.